INTRODUCING VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS!
We know that everyone has different levels of concern about the current coronavirus epidemic. As a medical practice, we feel strongly that we should do everything possible to adhere to the recommendations and requests of the medical experts and various government agencies.
That said, we still want to see you! And your pets! So here’s our solution: Virtual Appointments. This is a step short of full telemedicine, in that we still need your pet here to diagnose and treat their problems, administer vaccines, etc. But we can do that and still honor the social distancing that has been requested. Just follow the steps below:
- Call for an appointment as you normally would.
- When you arrive for your appointment, stay put in your car with your pet. Call us and let us know you are here, and we will go through our usual check-in process over the phone.
- Once checked in, we will ask you to deliver your pet to the lobby as soon as a staff member is ready to accept them from you. You will then return immediately to your car. That staff member will escort your pet to an exam room and stay with them for the duration of the visit.
- When the Doctor is ready to see your pet, we will contact via FaceTime or Google Duo. You will be able to see and hear the entire appointment and communicate with the tech and Doctor.
- After the appointment is finished, we will complete the check-out process over the phone and will then meet you back in the lobby with your pet and any supplies you need.
We know your pets are important to you. And you are important to us. We want to do anything we can to continue caring for your pets as we always have and also care for you by limiting any risk you would experience in that process. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please call us. We’re always happy to hear from you. You’re family.